This week we talk about the possible scenarios for air transport in the COVID-19 crisis and we welcome Nicolas Mariotte, VP Business Strategy at We Digital Garden who conducted a study on the subject.
On the agenda :
– What will make the sector recover?
– A political crisis that will end in political decisions
– The crisis beyond the airline industry: airports, maintenance, rental companies, catering: what impact?
– The beginning of a crisis before the COVID-19
– A best-case scenario or a worst-case scenario?
– The lucky airlines that were saved by COVID-19
– Will the low cost companies be the winners or will they lose out?
– Will the majors have to rebound through external growth? Which geographies will drive the market?
To go further: